“NA is a nonprofit fellowship or society of men and women for whom drugs had become a major problem. We are recovering addicts who meet regularly to help each other stay clean.”
Welcome to the Our Primary Purpose Area of Narcotics Anonymous. This website is intended to provide information regarding the homegroups, fellowship, and area service committee in Orange and North Chatham Counties in North Carolina. Our area has meetings in Chapel Hill, Carrboro, Hillsborough, Mebane, and Pittsboro NC.
important meeting Updates and information
Please be advised that many meetings having gone to a virtual format due due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. We are trying to keep our meeting schedule page updated as best we can reflect all meeting both virtual meeting information and facility closures.
Please review these Virtual Meeting Resources:
- The OPP meeting schedule page that now has has Virtual and Phone meeting information listed
- Virtual Meeting Information Page which has Zoom and other meeting resources
- The NA World Services Statement Regarding Coronavirus
Area Meeting Information
- View the online Meeting Schedule page for meeting times and locations in our area (including Online Zoom and Virtual meeting information)
- Download and print the Area Meeting printable schedule (PDF file)
Area Meeting Updates
- View the Events page for upcoming events for the Area Service Committee and local NA community.
- Important meeting updates will be posted here when they occur. Other news will be posted on our News page.
NA Meetings in North Carolina
Use any of these methods to find a meeting in North Carolina.
- Download and print the Statewide Printable Meeting Schedule.
- Use the online North Carolina Meeting Finder using Map or Text
- Call the Statewide phone number at 1-855-227-NCNA (6262)
- Send a text with your address to 1-855-227-NCNA (6262) to receive a text with the next 5 upcoming meetings closest to your location
*If you have home group updates, schedule changes, or additional information for the website you might be useful, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the PI Subcommittee from the Area Service Committee section.